Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Who wore it better?

I English smocked these collars and had the dresses made 28 years ago for my twins.  Thank goodness, I remembered they were in a garment bag in the closet.  I hand washed them and presented to my daughter's girls this month. 

My girls, MissMelissa and MissAnnMarie wore them as flower girls in a friend's wedding.

 My grand daughter's, MissLayton and MissHadley are wearing them to play with glue evidently. There was a Christmas photo shoot involved too.  I can't wait to see how that turns out.
 MissAllyAnn is wearing a dress her Aunt wore 28 years ago.  That Celtic plaid never goes out of style. Precious baby girls don't either!


2 comments:

  1. How sweet! To keep a little dress and pass it on is such a great way to link family together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice that you saved the dresses:@)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...